The Virtual Private Servers are available in two Service Models:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): With the ANLX Virtual Private Server as IaaS, the Server is provisioned as a new machine with the Operating System of your choice, which is un-managed in terms of OS Patching and Management
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): With the ANLX Virtual Private Server as PaaS, ANLX will deliver a fully managed Operating System of your choice. The service includes full system administrator support for the approved OS configurations.
ANLX’s Virtual Private Servers (AVPS) provide flexible, high performance, high capacity, secure computing resources. Hosted in Tier 3 Data Centers which are linked by a 10Gb resilient network and operated to ISO-9001 Quality & ISO-27001 Information Security standards. AVPS’s can be configured with either Linux or Windows Operating Systems.
- From £49 per month (VM: 1 X 2GHz-CPU, 2GB-RAM, 50GB-HD)
- Expandable CPU, RAM & Disk Space
- Expandable Storage on HP 3PAR Platform
- Choice of XEN or VMware Hypervisors
- Choice of OS: Linux or Windows
- Includes 1TB of Bandwidth
- 24/7 365 Days active monitoring
- Achieve economies of scale, increase productivity with fewer people.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure.
- Streamline processes. Get more work done with less people.
- Reduce capital costs on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere.
- Monitor projects more effectively.
- Increase flexibility, as compute resources can be increased or decreased